A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God’s Promises
Often the biggest obstacle to living out our faith is our own doubt--about our worth, our abilities, our relationship with God, and situations in our lives. A Confident Heart gives voice to the questions, doubts, struggles, and hopes so many women have. Author Renee Swope shows us how to identify, overcome, and learn from our self-doubts so that we can live confidently in God's assurance, truth, and grace. Perfect for women's small groups or individuals, A Confident Heart is an authentic, insight-filled and encouraging message for any woman who wants to exchange defeating thought patterns with biblical truth that will transform the way she thinks, feels, and lives.
From the Back Cover
Ever feel like you're not good enough, smart enough, or valuable enough? Renee Swope understands. Even with a great family, a successful career, and a thriving ministry, she still struggled with self-doubt. Sharing her own personal story, Renee shows you how to rely on the power of God's promises to find the security you need and the confidence you long for!
- Exchange fear-filled thinking with faith-filled believing
- Fail forward when life or sin sets you back
- Embrace your God-given purpose, passion, and personality
- See beyond who you are to who you are becoming in Christ
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Revell (August 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0800719603
- ISBN-13: 978-0800719609
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces